Epilepsy Services is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our funding partners include:
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Daniel F. and Ida L. Rice Foundation
- Healthcare Foundation of Highland Park,
- Highland Park Human Relations Commission
- Kenilworth United Fund
- Client and private contributors
Please help us continue to make a difference. Your gift is critical to our program's success and helps offset the cost of counseling. Any amount you choose to give has an impact! All contributions are processed through Network for Good at www.networkforgood.org. Simply click Donate, enter our name and state, and your gift can be processed. You choose how you'd like to pay - in full or recurring monthly deductions.
Various categories of support include:
- Sponsor a client for one year of weekly counseling sessions • $2,500.00
- Semi-annual client sponsorship • $1,250.00
- Monthly client sponsorship • $250.00
- Professional Membership • $150.00
- Supporting Membership • $75.00
- Contributing Membership • $50.00
- Individual Membership • $25.00
(We never share donor information with any outside party.)
On behalf of our clients, thank you for supporting Epilepsy Services.
Email Epilepsy Services to become a friend of the agency!
Client feedback indicates an 87% improvement in overall functioning, medication compliance, self-esteem and independence.